Soy Wax Candles
Please select all options.
*Local to Richmond, VA*
Sun Theory firmly believes in quality and reducing waste. They take old, used containers and repurpose them into scented candles. Sun Theory transforms old wine bottles into candle vessels by cleaning, cutting, and sanding by hand.
Handpoured in Richmond.
Join us in our mission to reduce waste by bringing your empty candle back to Dogwood Refillery and receive a credit on your next purchase! Sun Theory will then collect returned containers to be cleaned, refilled and reused!
- Citron Solace - grapefruit | orange | lemon
- Here + Now - bamboo | coconut | spearmint
- Golden Hour - green tea | lemongrass | jasmine
- Welcome Home - lavender | cedarwood | orange
Burn Time: 10 oz approx. 70 hours / 17 oz approx. 120 hours
- Trim the wick - after each burn, let it cool to room temperature and clip the top of the wick
- Let the wax pool - each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a pool of liquid wax to get the boldest scent possible and to keep your candle burning evenly
- Do not burn for over 4 hours
- Burn safely - burn on a heat resistant surface, keep out of drafts and never leave unattended while lit