Reusable Silicone Straws
Please select all options.
- Reusable straws made with 100% European-grade, platinum silicone
- Soft, nontoxic, eco-friendly
- Won’t melt in your drink like a paper straw, won’t hurt your teeth like a stainless-steel straw
- Dishwasher safe, boil to sterilize or wash by hand – no brushes or tools needed
- Three pack X-Wide: These extra-wide straws are 8.5 inches in length and have an opening of 1.3 centimeters. This multi-pack comes with 3 straws in 3 fun colors. Made for boba/bubble tea, shakes and smoothies.
- Six pack Standard: Traditional in length, measuring at 8 inches. They have an opening of 0.6 centimeters. This multi-pack comes with 6 standard straws in 3 different colors. Made for 12 oz., 16 oz., and 20 oz. beverages.
- Six pack Family: Includes 6 straws in 3 different sizes: (2) 5.5 in, (2) 6.5 in, (2) 8 in with an opening of 0.6 cm. Whether it’s sipping from a kid’s cup or drinking out of a fancy cocktail glass, you’ll be prepared for any hydration occasion!
GoSili Reusable Silicone Straws are made from nontoxic, platinum silicone and can be used over and over again. Standard in length, this multi-pack of straws will allow you to enjoy every sip of your beverage all while reducing your plastic footprint. Reusable straws are the alternative to all of those single-use plastic straws that end up in our landfills and pollute our waters! Every day, 500 million plastic straws are thrown away in the US - it is time to make a change!
GoSili reusable silicone straws are soft and flexible, but strong enough so they do not collapse when you are drinking. This key design technique is what makes our reusable straws the best reusable straw! A GoSili reusable silicone straw won’t melt in your drink like a paper straw or hurt your pearly whites like a stainless-steel straw.
GoSili straws are designed with maximum durability in mind, while also being easy to clean! Because our reusable straws are translucent, you can easily see when the straws are clean. They are dishwasher safe, can be washed by hand (no brush required!), and can even be boiled to sterilize.