Reusable Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats
Please select all options.
- Thick heavy-duty mats built for commercial bakers, excellent as both baking and work surface mats for cooks of any skill level
- Available in quarter sheet (10 x 14 in.), half-sheet (12 x 16 in.) or full-sheet (16 x 24 in.) sizes
- 100% food grade platinum silicone is safe for temperatures ranging from -76 to +446°F, so they can be used in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Replaces single-use sheets like aluminum foil and parchment paper, as well as eliminates the need for high-fat shortening, butter, grease, and baking sheets with toxic non-stick coatings
- Makes cleanup easy, simply wash the mat with soap and water and rinse off the baking sheet
The Silicopat is made of 100% platinum food grade silicone. As a baking mat, the Silicopat spreads the heat providing an even distribution, ideal for soft cookies, biscuits and cakes. As a work surface, the Silicopat has a mirror smooth finish that leaves no marks, perfect for working with sugar, chocolate, or dough. Afterwards, simply pick up the mat by it’s corners, place in the sink, and clean off, while the counter stays clean the whole time.
Made in Italy by Silikomart, a premier European supplier of silicone molds and other baking accessories. Silikomart products are manufactured using a unique liquid silicone that enables stability and thermal resistance compared to solid silicone. They contain no toxic materials and are FDA and CE compliant. They can be used in temperatures ranging from -76 to +446°F. and are refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.
Wash in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry. For the dishwasher, place mats in the upper rack, making sure that they don't fall and touch the bottom drying element when it is hot.
TO AVOID DAMAGING BAKING MATS:
Do not cut on mats with sharp objects (knives, forks, etc.)
Do not put in direct contact hot surfaces (open flames, heating elements, etc.)
Do not wash with harsh detergents or abrasive sponges