Please select all options.
Most makeup removers out there rely on harsh ingredients like alcohol to dissolve your makeup and take off the day.
And while alcohol is no doubt a powerful solvent for your makeup, it's no good for your skin - all it does is dry you out and disrupt your skin's natural barrier function.
Instead, Bright Body Makeup Remover is different. It's oil-based, and it breaks down all makeup (yes, even long-wearing and waterproof products) without drying or irritating skin.
To Remove Makeup:
1. Spray 2-3 sprays into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub your hands together then apply to the face in circular motions, wherever you are wearing makeup.
3. Continue massaging until all makeup has dissolved.
4. Use a reusable facial round to wipe off the makeup and excess oils.
5. Follow up with a Bright Body Facial Wash of your choice.
To use with dry brushing: Spray 1 spray into palm, rub hands together, and apply to the face and neck before dry brushing.
To use with manual lymphatic drainage, Gua Sha, or gemstone roller: Spray 2-3 sprays into palm, rub hands together, and apply to the face and neck in order to lubricate the skin for your hands and/or the tool you're using.
sunflower seed oil*, hemp seed oil*, geranium essential oil, frankincense essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil