Holiday Swedish Dishcloth
Please select all options.
Holiday varieties now in stock!
Choose from: Christmas Trees, Holly, Merry Penguins or Nordic Hearts
Replace your paper towels and sponges! This eco-friendly alternative works hard, day after day. One Swedish Dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters. Clean mirrors.
- Cleans virtually streak-free. More absorbent when damp.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with water, soap, and sprays.
- Air dries fast, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional (disposable!) sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
Keep your cloth clean so it can keep cleaning. Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out, to keep shape.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- Reuse, and rejoice!
70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton.
Screen printed with water-based inks.
Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA.
size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in.