Coverflex Reusable Silicone Bowl Covers
Please select all options.
- Translucent stretch covers replace single-use plastic wrap, zip-top bags, and aluminum foil
- Available in 4 sizes - Round 3.5 in., Round 4 in., Round 6 in., Round 8 in.
- Set of 4 comes with a storage protection bag, printed with care instructions, temperature ranges, & use tips
- 100% food grade platinum silicone is safe for temperatures ranging from -76 to +356°F, so they can be used in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Great as a splatter shield in the microwave & oven and for storing items in the refrigerator
- Translucent Food Grade Silicone lid is non-stick and easy to clean
Coverflex are unique and amazing lids that can be used to cover all sorts of kitchen containers. Perfect for cooking and storing food, they easily adapt to all types of dishes, bowls, and pans of almost any material, such as stainless steel, porcelain, glass, plastic, or ceramics.
Coverflex stretchy and flexible food covers are an optimal multi-use alternative to traditional single-use products like plastic cling film, zip-top bags, and aluminum foil. Cling film easily twists and sticks together and does not always cover the full width of a container. Plastic film and bags should not be used in a microwave and cannot be used in the oven, while aluminum foil is not airtight, deteriorates against acidic foods like tomato sauce, and is not microwavable.
Made in Italy by Silikomart, a premier European supplier of silicone molds and other baking accessories. Silikomart products are manufactured using a unique liquid silicone that enables stability and thermal resistance compared to solid silicone. They contain no toxic materials and are FDA and CE compliant. They can be used in temperatures ranging from -76 to +356°F. and are refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.
Wash in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry. The covers are dishwasher safe, place them in the upper rack, making sure that they don't fall and touch the bottom drying element when it is hot.
Before first use, wash the lid in hot soapy water, rinse, and dry. Select a cover size that is slightly smaller than container size, as this will insure that the food is being properly sealed. For best adherence, the container rim should be smooth and dry of grease or water. If the container is wet, opt for a slightly oversized cover instead. Press down lightly for a vacuum effect, making sure that the cover remains in place around the container.
If using as a splatter shield in the microwave or oven, opt for a Coverflex that is slightly larger than the dish being heated. This ensures that the Coverflex will not pop off the container once the food begins to heat, as it allows for steam to escape.
TO AVOID DAMAGING COVERFLEX:
Do not touch with sharp objects (knives, forks, etc.) or cover foods with pointed ends (bones, crustaceans, etc.)
Do not place on containers with a sharp or chipped edge
Do not put in direct contact hot surfaces (open flames, heating elements, etc.)