( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
MamaSuds Castile Soap is an incredibly versatile all-purpose cleaning soap. It has hundreds of uses but especially for bathing, face cleansing, hand-washing, floors, dishes, counters, and toilets.
- Ingredients: distilled water and potassium olivate (saponified olive oil)
- SLS-free, Dye-free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- 100% vegan + not tested on animals ever
- all-natural, non-toxic, no synthetic ingredients
- Clean floors, counters, tubs, walls: 1-2 tablespoons to one gallon of hot water
- Clean toilets: sprinkle baking soda in and scrub, flush. Pour 1/2 tablespoon of soap into the bowl, scrub, then flush.
- Use as All-Purpose Cleaner Spray: pour 2 fluid ounces of soap in a bottle and fill with warm distilled water.
- Foaming hand wash: Use a 3:5 soap to water ratio. I.e. if you have an 8 oz bottle, fill it with 3 oz of soap and 5 oz of water.
- Scrub/scouring paste: great for a soft scrub on the stove or floors - one tablespoon of soap and baking soda. Use water to thin out if needed.
- Stain remover: Put drops of soap on laundry stains and throw in the wash. It's like magic!
- Dishwashing Soap: put a few tablespoons of soap in the sink with hot water and hand-wash dishes. Remember real soap dissolves grease and grime so it will look and feel different than commercial dishwashing liquid.
- Bathing: Put a tablespoon of soap in the bathtub to bathe yourself, child, baby or pet. Or a tiny amount on a wash cloth. Be sure to keep out of eyes, it is not tear-free!
- Carpet cleaner: Put about an ounce of soap with water in the solution reservoir (amount of water will vary on the size of machine)
- Baby wipe solution: Using an old wipe container (or something similar), fill the container one-third to one-half of the way with warm water, a tablespoon of castile soap, close the lid and shake gently to mix.