Castile Laundry Soap
Please select all options.
Mama Suds' formulation is based on their own need for a laundry soap that would clean cloth diapers (so yeah, think about how well it must work) yet it had to be gentle enough to not irritate baby's skin.
If MamaSuds Laundry Soap can clean cloth diapers, imagine how it can clean your regular laundry.
- HE safe
- SLS-free, Dye-free, phthalate free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
Use 1/2 to 1 full tablespoon per load for high-efficiency washing machines; one tablespoon to 1/4 cup per load for regular machines. The softer your water, the less soap you need to use!
If you have average water (or hard water but have a water softener) and an HE washing machine you should use:
- 1/2 tbsp for a load of bath towels
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp for regular clothing load
- 1 - 1.5 tbsp for a dirt load (i.e. sports gear)
- 1.5 - 2 tbsp for a load of cloth diapers (i.e. equally dirty load)
If you have average water (or hard water but have a water softener) and a regular washing machine you should use:
- 1 tbsp for a load of bath towels
- 1 - 2 tbsp for regular clothing load
- 2 - 3 tbsp for a dirt load (i.e. sports gear)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup for a load of cloth diapers (i.e. equally dirty load)
**Many people believe soap will ruin your washing machine. This is NOT the case with MamaSuds. This soap has no extra fat in it (soap makers call this superfatting) that would leave a residue in your machine and laundry. MamaSuds Castile Soap is made specifically with no extra fat so there is no residue left behind. It cleans and rinses out!
Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate