beyondGREEN Plant-Based Trash Liner - 50 Bags
Please select all options.
Plant-Based trash Liners on Roll - Tissue Box Style - Perfect for Grab and Go Functionality - 22"L x 10"W x 3.5" Gussets - Leak-Proof Bags.
Our plant-based trash liners are made from a certified blend of biopolymers and are designed to decompose within 3 to 6 months once disposed. These bags are completely chemical-free and are unscented, however though, they have a natural 'popcorn' smell to them as the bags are manufactured using corn byproducts.
beyondGREEN trash liners start to degrade within 3-6 months after use when the micro-organisms start to eat away at the bags.
Manufacturing, Features and Certifications:
- Our certified biopolymer trash liners are manufactured at our own manufacturing plant in Southern California.
- Our plant-based trash liners are the guilt-free alternative to plastic trash bags and are completely chemical-free, this means that we do not add any fragrances.
- Water-based ink used for printing.
- Not made from Oxo-Degradable Material
- Reducing current plastic pollution while preventing future global plastic pollution with the help of domestic and international non-profit partnerships.
- Certified as a BioBased product by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Certified OK Compost INDUSTRIAL as per EN13432 (European Standards).
- Certified OK Compost HOME as per EN13432 (European Standard)
- Certified by Canada's BNQ
- Certified by the Compost Manufacturer's Alliance
- Trusted US manufacturer meeting highest compost standards: European EU 13432, TUV Austria OK Compost for Industrial, Home and Marine, BNQ of Quebec, USDA BioBased, and Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
- Crafted from corn by-products and vegetable oils, creating a natural color and smell similar to popcorn!
- No discard fear: With or without oxygen, the bag will naturally degrade.
- Product Dims: 22"L x 10"W x 3.5G"
- Pack Dims: 10.5"L x 3.5"W x 3.5"H