For now, refills will be in store only. Below is a list of what to expect.
Rustic Strength / Dish Soap - Lemon Eucalyptus / $0.30 oz
Common Good / Dish Soap - Bergamot / $0.40 oz
Fillaree / Clean Plate Club - Citrus / $0.50 oz
Mama Suds / Dishwasher Powder / $0.70 oz
To use: 1/2 - 2 tbsps. Option to use distilled white vinegar in rinse aid compartment
Mama Suds / Blend of Clove, Cinnamon, Lemon, Eucalyptus & Rosemary / $0.30 oz
Fillaree / Clean Dream / $0.35 oz
Vermont Soap / Liquid Sunshine Concentrate* / $0.52
Meliora / Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub / $0.66 oz
Mama Suds / Lemon* / $0.50 oz
Vermont Soap / Lavender Ecstasy* / $0.52 oz
Fountain House + Body / Glass Cleaner - Lemongrass / $0.70 oz
Fountain House + Body / Room Spray - Rose / $0.80 oz
Hand & Body Care
Hand Soap AND Body Wash
Fillaree / Soap & Suds - Lemon Lavender / $0.55 oz
Fillaree / Soap & Suds - Tangerine Clove / $0.55 oz
Fillaree / Soap & Suds - Wild Orange Vanilla / $0.55 oz - Out of Stock
Rustic Strength / Hand Soap - Orange & Lemon / $0.30 oz
Common Good / Hand Soap - Lavender / $0.40 oz
Oneka / Lotion - Cedar and Sage / $0.85 oz
Fillaree / Lotion - Lemon Lavender / $0.88 oz
Whispering Willow / Oil - Lavender / $1.88 oz
Bright Body / Hydrating Gel / $13.00 oz
Little Seed Farm / Deodorant Cream - Activated Charcoal / $3.70 oz
Little Seed Farm / Deodorant Cream - Coconut / $3.70 oz
Little Seed Farm / Deodorant Cream - Grapefruit Lemon / $3.70 oz
Little Seed Farm / Deodorant Cream - Jasmine Green Tea / $3.70 oz
Rustic Strength / Spray - Lemon & Orange / $0.75 oz
Fillaree / Gel - Tea Tree Peppermint / $1.00 oz
Oneka / Spray - Lemon / $1.63 oz
Green & Gorgeous Organics / Dry Shampoo - Lavender & Bergamot / $7.50 oz
Bright Body / Moisture Locking Curl Spray / $2.50 oz
Bright Body / Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel / $3.00 oz
Huppy / Peppermint / $5.50 oz
Georganics / Activated Charcoal / $6.00 oz
Unpaste / Mint / $6.50 oz
Georganics / Activated Charcoal / $5.40 oz
DIY Concentrate Recipes
Vermont Soap - Liquid Sunshine Concentrate
- Floors: Add 3oz of Liquid Sunshine to mop water. Clean as usual, and allow to dry.
- Laundry: Use about 1/3 cup per load – a little more for hard water. Liquid Sunshine may be neutralized by detergent residues in the machine so use enough to get the barest start of foam on top. You may have to use a little extra the first time. Always mix into warm water before adding the clothes. Softens clothes with natural aloe! Also has a mild whitening effect. Great for silks and fine fabrics, wool and suede (may darken).
- Stain Removal: Safe and effective. Wet surface and apply full strength. Work into the material from several directions and let sit a moment. Rinse and dry.
- Woodwork, Floors and Walls: Dilute 1/4 cup per 1 gallon of hot water. Clean, rinse and let dry.
- Bathrooms: Use full strength on sponge and rinse. For all porcelain and tile surfaces.
- Vehicles: Saturate sponge with Liquid Sunshine. Work over vehicle in sections, wetting first, applying Liquid Sunshine and then rinsing. Always wash vehicles out of direct sunlight.
- Carpets: Replaces detergent concentrates. Works well in all carpet cleaning machines and on stains.
- General Cleaning: Stovetop, refrigerator, etc. Wet surface. Scrub with sponge saturated in Liquid Sunshine. Rinse and dry. For ALL water safe surfaces.
Vermont Soap - Castile Soap
- Laundry Soap: Set the washer on fill, add 1/3 cup Castile soap to the warm water as your washer fills, then add your clothes. For HD washers, use as a concentrate (about 1/4 cup), use the soak setting and double rinse for best results. Compatible with bleach.
- Floor Wash: Add 3oz (6 TBS) of Castile Liquid Soap to warm mop water. Clean as usual, and allow to dry.
- Dish Soap: Dishes clean up best by applying the liquid to the sponge rather than soap bowl method for hand washing dishes.
- All Purpose Spray: At low dilutions, Castile soap in spray bottles can be used for surface cleaning. Add soap to water, rather than water to soap to prevent foaming. If it's too soapy, add more water.
- Makeup Brush Cleaner: Pour a small amount of the castile soap into a bowl or the palm of your hand. Rub your brush into the soap to create a lather. Add a little water while you gently massage the bristles to loosen the make-up and grime on your brush. Rinse under cool water until all the soap is rinsed out and the water runs clear.
- Walls & Woodwork: Add 1/4 cup Castile soap to 1 gallon warm water. Wash your walls and woodwork with a smooth sponge or cotton cloth until clean and allow to air dry.
Mama Suds - Castile Soap
- Clean floors, counters, tubs, walls: 1-2 tablespoons to one gallon of hot water
- Clean toilets: sprinkle baking soda in and scrub, flush. Pour 1/2 tablespoon of soap into the bowl, scrub, then flush.
- Use as All-Purpose Cleaner Spray: pour 2 fluid ounces of soap in a bottle with a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil, fill with warm distilled water.