Vejibag Vegetable Crisper Bag
Please select all options.
Vejibag is the organic, eco-friendly alternative to plastic for storing and preserving vegetables in the refrigerator. Made in the USA from organic french terry, Vejibag are created using impeccably sourced organic cotton, milled and produced by workers in the the United States using ethical labor practices. The Vejibag uses humidity and air flow to keep produce fresher, longer. The best part? They work.
How to use:
- Wet the bag and wring it out
- Rinse vegetables and shake off excess water
- Store in the main compartment of your refrigerator or slightly opened crisper drawer. When bag dries out after several days, re-wet slightly by running briefly under the faucet - vegetables and all!
- Standard 11" X 12". Use for carrots, cucumbers, peppers, baby spinach or heads of lettuce
- Large 11" X 17". Use for kale, celery, zucchini and leafy heads of lettuce or large amounts of loose leafy greens
- Extra Large 14" X 17". Use for several heads of lettuce, lots of kale, huge amounts of collards, tremendous amounts of beets - or mix and match!
VEJIBAGS ARE MACHINE WASHABLE AND DRYABLE
Turn Vejibags inside out and launder with fragrance free detergent. Hang in the sun to dry or machine dry, expect 10% shrinkage the first time as this is a 100% cotton bag!